- A vinegar and water mix– I chose to use 1/2 water and 1/2 vinegar, which seemed to be the most commonly used ratio.
- Alcohol– Many actually said they used vodka, but like others, I used 70% Isopropyl rubbing alcohol since it’s much cheaper.
- Cleaning mix– 1 cup of water, 1 tablespoon vinegar, and 1 tablespoon rubbing alcohol.
- Norwex polishing cloth– granted, this isn’t a homemade option, but you only use water with the cloth.
- Newspaper and vinegar– I’ve always been told that newspaper does a great job and had never tried it.
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Greenify your window cleaning
When I started using vinegar and water to clean, one of the hardest places to let go of chemicals was windows. Somehow, Windex seems like it does the job right. I still have "issues" with my system, and I was excited to see this post at Simple Organic about several different systems.