Thursday, February 2, 2012

Why I do this

I've shared about how I firmly believe in this movement towards green living. But there's a different reason as to "why" I have this venture.



Yep, those two.  Ultimately, why I've started this business is to help provide for my family.

Things have not been easy in our household.  My husband has had an extremely hard time finding a job that doesn't require years of experience, and all the truly "starter" jobs have lots of competition.  I have my degree, but we've chosen for me to be the primary person at home with the kids.  When your whole paycheck would go toward day care costs, it doesn't make sense for both parents to work outside the home.  Plus, since I breastfeed my babies, it'd be much harder and cost more for me to work outside the home.  Breastfeeding is not only best nutritionally, it's free!

So, since I have an entrepreneurial spirit, I started This Cloth House.  So far, I've been wise enough with my funds that I haven't lost any money, but I want it to go so much further.  I'm double invested emotionally.  I've got my philosophical reasons, and my family reasons.

And both of them make the journey SO worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment