Saturday, January 7, 2012

Inspirational Blogs

In my journey to a more natural lifestyle, I've really been encouraged by some great blogs who really inspired me.  In a particular way, they really helped to educate me about natural living and WHY we should do it.  I'd love for you to check out these blogs and learn some things yourself!

Heavenly Homemakers
Laura mainly taught me about making my own vanilla!  It's something I've wanted to do for a while, and still have yet to try it.  She's also got lots of great tips on pretty much any homemaking subject.  She's also a great resource on baking/cooking topics.

Keeper of the Home
Stephanie covers a lot of really great topics with some good coverage of some sort of "out there" diets that have become very normal to me.

Kitchen Stewardship
Katie has probably been my biggest influence, especially with her Monday Missions.  From easy things that anyone can do, to hard  things that I haven't attempted yet, she really helps push you towards a natural home.

No comments:

Post a Comment