Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to the This Cloth House blog!

I'm Rachel and I'm excited!  Please, do not be surprised if there are a ton of exclamation points in this post.

Let me introduce myself.  I'm a middle 20's mom and housewife, who also runs an etsy shop and works out of the house at a Banquet Hall.  I am an epic reader, I've always been one to read anything and everything and the last few years I've read a lot of "housewife" blogs.  It started as a kick in the butt to do more in my own home after getting married, and over the past few years I've gleaned a lot of knowledge! All that know how has turned into a huge passion for natural home making, especially using beautiful fabrics in your everyday life.

A little swatch of fabric is something that can bring beauty and joy into something as mundane as wiping the kitchen counter or a babies butt.  And now, with my etsy shop, I'm hoping to bring some of that beauty into lots of other lives!

So join me on my blog.  I'll be talking about different products in my shop, some different tips and techniques that you can use around your home, and I'll be pointing you in the direction of some of my favorite blogs.  I'll probably talk about my home and kids in there too!

I can't wait to travel with you on this journey!  See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment