Saturday, January 21, 2012

New product launch!


I'm so excited to announce a new line of products: Hopsack Linen Napkins.  These napkins are my absolute favorite and they are what I use in my home every day.  

Soft, supple, absorbant.  These have a simple design that is really just the best for everyday and for a strong statement when you have a special occasion.


They come in three colors, natural, white and papyrus.  The natural is darker, more "brown", the papyrus is an off white that has a slight yellowish tone when compared to the other two.

A simple white thread is perfect for anyone, but they come in pretty much whatever color you want!  Just ask and I'll see what I can do!


The 12 inch napkins are perfect for everyday.  Not too big, not too small. You can easily keep one for all day use.  

These are the ones I use.  Honestly I am so glad to be done with paper napkins.  These free up my day and are so much more useful than paper.  Not only can I use them as a napkin, but if I need a handy washcloth to wipe down my son it's perfect for that too.  A little spill during dinner?  Now I don't have to rush for a dishcloth or paper towels, my napkin can take care of it without me getting up.


The 16 inch napkins are great for special occasions or a messy dinner!  The larger size is still comfortable in your hand.

Check out the full line in my shop.  

Tell me, what color thread would you pick for your napkins?



No comments:

Post a Comment